Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New book = new hope and revisited hopes!

I got a new book in the mail yesterday and couldn't wait to go to bed and read it. It is Allison Dubois latest and I already love it.
So far it is different from her others in that she had people whom she "read" for write in and share their feelings on the reading.
It upset me a tad when people were so offended by her on a housewives show last year. I've met her a few times, spoken to her a few times, and each time I really felt like she was pretty cool. You know, we all like or don't like some people and I guess I just see her as a person I'd want on my team. She stands by her friends and sticks to what she believes in.
Anyway, about the book. It made mention that just because we didn't grow up with a person per say, that doesn't mean that they don't want to be a part of our lives once they are gone. We could use Dottye as an example but I am going to use someone else, my grandma Rose. She was my dad's mom and passed away when I was 11 years old. I had never felt close to her. We lived about 5 hours away and only saw her a couple of times a year. It was cool to read though that there is a possibility that she would still want to hang out with me, even from the other side.
And then yes, there is Dottye. I know the signs that I have seen and sometimes get upset when I don't see more. Fact is, I didn't know her. So some of the signs that she might try to send, I might not notice. I'm getting ok with that most days, knowing that she has done a lot to send me signs that I do understand are from her.
We all have a right to our own beliefs, and I for one have the right to believe that even during struggles, I have people who passed before me who want to see me happy and who enjoy watching me learning to be happy.

Alison made mention of an app for your phone or ipad. It was only 99 cents so I went ahead and purchased it. She doesn't say that it works or doesn't work, just that her husband Joe was enjoying it. She did say that it had only mentioned a name in it's words once. The app by the way is called Ghost Radar. The name mentioned was her cousin Mark who happens to be her assistant during her seminars. He had lost his father who was raised in Texas. They were in Texas when Joe shared with them, after her seminar, the words that had come through on the app. One of those words was Mark. 
As I went to bed last night I plugged in my Ipad and started the app.  I knew it was a good night to run it as the storms were strong so we had a good electrical field. I know, some of this is blah blah blah to some of you, that's ok. As I went to bed I said out loud "I hope that I have spirits with me. I hope that you can send me some words, I hope that I will understand them."
Now I can read into the words all that I want to work for what makes me feel good. I'm aware of that. What I am also aware of is that I speak to Shannons gammy Rose often (yes both of our dad's had a mother named Rose) because she was really nice to me. Last night I had a ton of words. Some of them made me laugh, which is always good, others made me think. The two words that made me think were names.
Henry. We don't know a Henry.
Lee. Lee is Shannon's dad's name.

So two night before my trip to Vegas I am playing with a ghost app and having fun. Reading a book by a woman who helped to bring me hope and also helped me to be in a better place when it came to finding Dottye at a grave. It' all much better then the stress and the pain, we're here to love and be happy after all right?

I hope to be able to blog while I am in Vegas. Actually, I hope to be so busy that I don't have time to blog!
Wish me luck, give your loved ones a hug, and take some time to be happy :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment